Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Clearance for surgery :)

All is well for the Hickman to be placed back into the chest tomorrow.  I have to be there at 7:30 in the morning and go in at 9:30 for the Leonard Hickman to be placed.  Antibiotic is done and no infection in the bloodstream.  Yea!!!  I am ready to have this PICC line out of the arm and get back to some normalcy of things.  It just must be where it is located that it is so tender.  I can't complain too much cuz things could be much worse.  I think my arms and hands have had enough things done to them the past 4 weeks between 2 PICC lines and too many IV's.  Thankful though that I still have access to them and don't have to use the jugular vein.  

God is so good and I am thankful for the Dr's and nurses that He has placed before me.  I pray for them daily that God would guide them and help them.  

Getting ready to call it a night since the morning will come early for me.  For me, 5:30  is when I'm getting into a good sleep.  Please keep me in prayer tomorrow.  I pray that I can be a blessing to someone thru all of this.  God has blessed me beyond measure!  I'll try to update the blog on Thursday.  Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Love-

Jamie

No comments: