Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chicago Appt

Yesterday, we went to Chicago to set a date for the surgery for the full thickness biopsy.  The specailist didn't know anything about it.  The GI doctor had not dissused anything with her.  She was unable to contact my GI there with her having to be in procedures.  Long story short, she doesn't feel comfortable doing the procedure and putting me at risk of some major complications that could arise with this being done.  The GI doc feels it is necesary to do in order to make sure that there is not an underlying disorder causing me to have the Gastroparesis.   It was a bit of a wasted trip.  I will need for the 2 of them to really decide if it's worth the risk and then we'll decide from there.  Praying for God's guidance and wisdom on what to do.  But looking on the bright side, I was able to have a date day with my Prince Charming!

I was not able to get in at the University of Wisconsin.  I found this out last Friday, so when talking with the nurse at Chicago yesterday I was able to get in with a Rheumotologist there.  I have an appointment set for September 20th regarding all the bone pain and severe muscle cramps.

In 2 weeks, the kids start back up.  Book bags are ready, Kelsey's program came in and just need to install it in the computer.  Hard to believe that she is already starting 6th grade!  Yikes!  She is growing into a beautiful young lady (QUICKLY).  So thankful for my precious children.  Not planning too much with them this week.  Just relaxing and getting some extra snuggle and cuddle time in.  ;)

So glad I have a Heavenly Father who cares and understands.  He is my peace, joy, strength and my healer. I am greatful that I can call upon HIM anytime, and at the mention of HIS precious name he is right there with me.  What a privilege it is to be a daughter of the King.  He is so good to me.  I am blessed.

No comments: