Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Getting 2 more units of blood!

I had my blood checked yesterday and received a phone call from the hematologist saying that I needed to go and get 2 units transfused Tuesday. My hemaglobin was 6.8. Last Monday it was 6.9, so even with the 2 units of blood, I still dropped. At least I was not crawling to get to the restroom. The nurse said that my body is just adapting to it being so low. I knew Monday when I went to get my blood checked, that it was low, but didn't think of it being that low considering I was able to get around without feeling like I was going to pass out. So here I sit in a hospital bed basking in the sunshine from the hospital room enjoying what I can of this BEAUTIFUL day, as I get my 2 units of blood. I have an appointment with the hematologist on Thursday. We'll see what he has to say. God is so good!! I am so blessed and have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for all your prayers, letters, emails, and love.

Love-
Jamie :)

No comments: