Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's gotta be a better week, right?!

I felt bad Sunday night and Monday morning when I woke up and I knew I had to get my blood checked.  I was due for bloodwork for Cleveland but wasn't due for a CBC to check my hemaglobin and  hematacrit.  I called my hematologist office and left a message with the Dr on call Sunday and he called me right back and said he would call on in for me for Monday to do with the rest of the labs.  With the help of my sweet honey, we got the bloodwork done and back home to bed.  I was very dizzy, weak, headache, seeing spots when up for just a few minutes and felt like passing out. My heart rate was up to 130 several times through out the day.  Well I got a phone call from the nurse saying I was at a critical low and needed to be transfused.  So I went today from 8-5 and received 2 units of blood.  Thank the Lord that with my pre-meds and lots of prayer- I had no reaction to the blood!  I got a bag of benadryl and solu medrol to help before getting the blood and then some tylenol also.  Thank you Lord for it all going well.  I even slept a lot of the time...which I needed.  I know I have said it in the past, but look into your community at when they are doing a blood drive and donate blood if you are able too!!  I can't thank the people enough who have donated blood.  I am O Positive.  I realize not everyone is able to donate, but for those of you who can and are able-please look into helping.  What a way to help someone in need.

I am so thankful to the Lord for his love and strength.  I'm gonna keep praising Him thru the storm.  He is my EVERYTHING.  Amazing he knows what my tomorrow holds and just what I need. So thankful I can keep leaning on Him and know that he bears our every burden.  That nothing is too big for Him.

Matthew wheeled me from my room out to the car.  As we were waiting for Shane to bring the car up he wrapped his arms around me from the back and said Mom, I'll keep you warm.  Awe... melt this Mama's heart.  I sure love my kiddos and my sweet Honey, and thankful to God for all that He has done and is going to do! God is so good to me!!  I am so BLESSED!

Love you and Pray you have a wonderful rest of the week-
Jamie

No comments: