Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today is tomorrow's past

My what a shocking day it has been -truly!!!  Today, I went to the Chiropractor and had a wonderful adjustment after a rough 2 nights.  SO thankful she's understanding and caring.  

After that, we went to Dixon and had an appt. for PT to fit me with crutches for my knee scope on April 17th.  She trained me on the crutches and walker and then we went to Arthur's Deli to enjoy a salad and baked potato (for Kelsey and Shane) and to waste time since I had 1hour and a half till the appt with Neurologist.

Saw the Neurologist at 1:30.  He is a very nice doctor and it's looking like my nerve issues may be autonomical neuropathy.  He wanted some nerve testing done which would take about an hour.  Since we were already there and they were able to do the testing right then, we, or should I say I went to it.  Yikes and oww are two words for that kind of test.  Not positive but I think the test was an EMG study.  All she did was my right arm and right leg.  I just wasn't prepared to feel exactly what I felt.   I felt like a kid again sticking the Operation game tweezers into an electrical outlet. BUZZZZZZ!:)  Get the idea?  On the 16th of April, we go back for the results on it and discuss the next step. SO thankful tomorrow's a new day.
       
Shane preached tonight the and his title was "Getting Passed The Past And Pursuing The Promise'".  It was very good.  His text was Phillipians 3:13. I enjoyed it and want to get the CD of it.  Was a bit tired from today and didn't get to rest like I wanted to have, so I probably missed a few points.
           
Hard to believe our oldest is turning 11 on Friday.  Worked a full day with her in me till I went to the hospital that night having my water leaking.  We wouldn't be leaving till I had a baby in my arms.:)  The fun and anticipation of new parenthood.  Kelsey is growing into a beautiful young lady that loves God with all her heart and has always had a tender heart towards life.  So blessed and thankful God blessed us with her as our sweet miracle from Heaven above.  May God continue to guide her steps and may she always seek His face and His will.

No comments: