Friday, September 14, 2012

I am in at Cleveland Clinic! ;)

I got some exciting news from a doctor's nurse today!:)  She called to tell me that the doctor called and got me into Cleveland Clinic!  I had called them earlier this week to see if this doctor had any suggestions of who I could go to there.  My plan was to have Chicago get me in with an appointment once I had a doctor in mind, but...sometimes our ways are not God's ways.:)

After getting off the phone with the nurse, the clinic in Ohio called to get me registered.  She got to  the point of setting up the appointment and she said that right now they are booking into December and she was going to email the GI department to see if they could get me in sooner.  They said that I should know by the end of Wednesday of the date and time.:) I am praying for it to be sooner just with the way travel can be in winter.  Regardless, God is so good to me and I am so blessed!  What a way to end a rough day:)  Thank you, Lord!

Also thankful for that doctor and his staff.  God has blessed my life with some awesome doctors, nurses and staff that truly care and are supportive.  Some feel like family and I am so grateful for their love and support.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU, TOO!  I wouldn't be here without your prayers!!!  Thank you for your love and support you show to myself and my family whether it has been through a phone call, note, email, or comment left on the blog!

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!!!!!

No comments: