Saturday, December 29, 2012

Home Resting:)

I made it home last evening.   It feels so good to be a family once again.  To be in my own bed with my own pillow.  Not having to be woke up for my vitals to be taken or hear someone in the other room with their TV blaring.  I love hearing the kids playing with each other and them laughing.  I love that one of my kiddos gave me a foot massage for about 15 minutes and talked with me.  I love hearing the sound of Matthew's race car set that Daddy and him are playing with.  To hear the sound of their footsteps as they come into my room.  I love the hugs and kisses they give to me.  The smile they show for me being home.  God is so good to me! :)

Just been resting last night and also today.  Woke up this morning throwing up but since then just been dry heaving.  So glad that my anti-nausea medications are through the hickman now.  I am also on an acid reducer for the gastritis and it's given thru the hickman also.  I wasn't sure how to do it since it's a powder and you mix it with a syringe of saline, so I waited till this morning to take a dose so I knew how to do it.  The medications make me very tired so I do sleep a lot.

Only a few more days till we head to Cleveland.  Need to start getting some clothes ready for myself and all my medical supplies.  That should keep me pretty busy on Monday.   I was wanting to have all my Christmas
decor down before leaving but with all that I have gone thru the past week I think I'll be waiting for a week or two after we get back home to do it.  The kids are super excited about the trip.  Glad they are able to go with us this time.  Hopefully the weather is decent on the way there and back home.  :)

Thank you for all your prayers, love, and emails.
Love-
Jamie

No comments: