Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dr appt, updates, and tidbits

I am gaining my strength a little each day.  It still does not take much for me to tucker out.  So glad for NAPS! :)   They help me get recharged.  Some days I get by with one, other times it's two to make it through till bed time.

I had an appointment with the blood doctor to go over my hemoglobin.  I am producing new red blood cells which is good.  The question is why do I keep loosing blood.  When I was at Cleveland Clinic, they did 2 endoscopes and they both were fine regarding any blood loss.  So just to make sure all is well, I am having a bone marrow biopsy in the Peoria office on this Thursday.  I will be put out by the "twilight meds".  Then follow back with him in 2 weeks.


I want to thank you for praying for my friend, Mary, and her family.  She did pass away on Wednesday night.  :(  If you would please keep her family in prayers this week and the weeks to come, as I am sure it will be difficult for them.  She will be one very missed person.  I am grateful for the friendship I was able to share with her.

The weather is a bit yucky today.  We left church this afternoon with it sleeting a little and by the time I woke up from nap, it was icy.  Church was cancelled this evening, so it was a nice relaxing time.  The kids were wondering about supper by 5 pm so we did fresh veggies and dip and a good old frozen pizza.:)  Ha!  They played and giggled a lot tonight.:)

Hard to believe that January is almost behind us!  God is so good and I can't thank Him enough for His many blessings! So glad to be at home and enjoying my family!:)  It feels so good to be making steps forward, instead of backwards.   It feels so good to be up getting them off to school and when they come home going thru their backpacks and seeing what is in their folders from the day.  Letting them tell me the excitement of the day while they eat a snack.  I am enjoying the snuggles, hugs, kisses, and I love you's.  They have been a big help with things around the house also.  :)  My heart is full tonight as I get ready to crawl into my bed.  I am so blessed!  I am so thankful for the greatest husband who keeps our family going tying up all the loose ends at home and does his own work at his office-never complaining!  Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful husband who has stood by my side and held the kids together thru this.  God is our refuge and strength!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  Thank you for your prayers for us.  God is so wonderful!  I want to thank you for your emails of encouragement also!

Love-Jamie

No comments: