Sunday, January 20, 2013

Getting back to the routine

It feels so good to be home and to be a family. :)   Not much to report.  It doesn't take much for me to wear out easily though.  I feel as though I am taking baby steps, but I am thankful it is at least steps forward.  I'm ready to take some giant steps, but it is too much on me.  I am so grateful for my naps.  Day by day, with patience, I'm making it.  I am beginning to gain my strength.:)  I can't thank you enough for all your prayers.

I have blood work tomorrow and Thursday I have an appointment regarding my hemoglobin.  

I am asking for you to please pray for a friend Mary that I use to work with at the dentist office.  She has cancer and is in the last stages of it.  Her daughters are helping with her care.  I can't imagine how hard it is for them, but yet rewarding to them to be able to do it.  I was able to see her Friday for a little bit.  It was rough, but so thankful I was able to.  Please remember Mary and her family through this time. May God just surround her room with His presence and be with all of them.  She's one very loved lady.  Thank you so much for praying for them.
 
Love-Jamie

No comments: