Tuesday, May 28, 2013

An Extra Special Day:)

Today was extra special for me!  I am so thankful to have another year of being blessed.:)  So thankful to God for another year to be here and celebrate another year.  Each day is truly a gift from God and I want to always live each day to the fullest.  I have had several very close calls, but God has brought though  each one.

Each day is a blessing and today is extra special with it being my 38th birthday. I was blessed with visits, emails, texts, and a surprise of  wonderful friends at Culvers for some ice cream.  Tried going thru the drive thru, but my sweet husband had something else planned out.  Little by little, friends starting coming in.  What a way to end my special day!  I was showered with blessings and love from my family and precious friends.  I feel beyond blessed.

I had blood work today and spent most of the day in bed due to my blood being a little low and the gastroparesis effects. I am holding in the 9's for my hemaglobin , but can drop very quickly.  On Thursday, I am having another blood draw to make sure it hasn't dropped.  With  the way I feel, it feels like it's lower.  My body responds the same right now if I am at a 9 or a 6.  I still have the rapid pulse like a horse, dizziness, and shortness of breath.  When I go for my appointment they are going to try a new iron infusion on me, so I'll be there for a bit.  I felt terrible on the other iron infusion, but anything is worth a try.  :)

I did change the background again on the blog:)  Was ready for something summery and fun. Hope you all have a great week.  Thank you most- for all your prayers!!

Luv-Jamie

No comments: