Thursday, November 8, 2012

Home :)

We are finally home!  :)  It felt so good to hug my kiddos and it is wonderful to be home and in my bed.  The nurse came out tonight to change the dressings and all looked good.  Thank you, Lord!!  Just some bruising and a bit of swelling and lots of pain- all to be expected.  So glad everything is going well.  I will make sure to stay on top of my pain meds.  It does make a difference.

Also, today is a very special day.  16 years ago today, I married my best friend!  Hard to believe that it has been 16 years!  I am so thankful God has blessed me with the world's best husband.  Sorry ladies-it's true;)  He has been with me thru some hard times and a lot of men would not have been able to stick it out like he has.  I am beyond blessed!!!  He has had to be husband, daddy, nurse, best friend, and do a lot of my role for me as far as being a cook, house keeper, laundry washer, get kids up and ready for school, and the list goes on. Not once have I heard my sweet husband complain.  I am BLESSED!!!

We had a wonderful day together reminiscing about our wedding day.  We listened to some love songs and some smooth jazz music while traveling home.  So neat going back and saying, "remember this and that?":)

God has blessed our marriage and I am so thankful that He is first and foremost in our lives.  A lot of people our age get out of marriage before 10 years has even hit.  I am so thankful to the Lord that we have 16 wonderful years that have brought us even closer together to each other.  I love you, babe, more and more with each passing day!  Happy 16th, anniversary!!

No comments: