Monday, November 26, 2012

Good News

I'm still learning the hoops of it all, but I played around on my blog and was able to change it from Thanksgiving to Christmas all by my self! :) I don't know a whole lot about that kind of stuff and when I did it, I was pretty excited to not just pick out the background ,but to have changed all the settings by myself.  I even added snow falling but with it having so much white in it it really only showed on our picture and was hard to notice, so I deleted it.  Boy was I scared, because I didn't know if it would erase the work I had just done.  All was well though.;)

I pray that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  I started off by making chocolate gravy and biscuits for breakfast.  It's a southern style breakfast. YUM! Afterwards, we went to Peoria and had a nice and relaxing time. The kids enjoyed playing outside for a bit also. On the way home, we stopped a few places to look at Christmas lights. Thank you, Lord, for your many many blessings!

I had another iron infusion on Friday.  I still walk away with a fullness in my heart, saying thank you, Lord!!  I go back to my regular schedule of Thursdays this week.  They are starting to help according to my blood work. I was expecting to have a bit more energy by now and not nap 2 times a day. No worries-I'm not out raking the leaves, fixing a 5 course dinner, & fall cleaning my house.  I am grateful that I am able to snuggle with my kiddos, make them a hot cocoa to drink, and throw pizza and fruit cocktail together:).  I am glad for the little and big things I can do.  My main thing is to take things in strides. :)

We have been enjoying the Christmas decor and lights all aglow.  We have enjoyed the lights being off in the evening and relaxing with the Christmas lights glowing in the living room and dinning room.  To complete the picture, we're enjoying listening to instrumental and Christmas music playing in the background.   I kept things pretty simple this year so that when we leave for Cleveland in January things will be all fresh and ready when we get back home.  Kelsey was a huge help in getting things out and helping decorate.:)  So thankful for the our wonderful children.  I am so proud of all 3 of them for the help they have been!!

Not sure how accurate this is, but it shows that my blog has been viewed in Russia, United Kingdom, Germany and a few other spots on occasion.  If you are reading from out of the United States, it would be wonderful to hear from you!:)  Sometimes I have heard others have issues with leaving comments, so if you'd like to email me it's on the right hand side under 'about me'.  For that matter, even if you're in the United States, I love hearing from you, too!  Thank you for those who do comment and email.  It is a blessing and encouragement.:)

May each of you have a wonderful week!:)

Love-Jamie

No comments: