Monday, November 5, 2012

We made it to Cleveland:)

We have arrived at the hotel!  Glad for a safe trip, along with a few naps .:)  It feels good though not to be riding in the vehicle and relaxing.  :)

We did make a stop at a candy factory in Merrillville, IN.  I can eat some gummy bears and that place makes awesome gummy bears!!  They have a package that is 12 flavors and oh so tasty. YUMM!  Of course, I sip some hot tea with to help them dissolve.  The place is really neat.  The name of the brand of gummy bears is Albanese.    

I am to check in tomorrow at 10 and then surgery for the line at 11.  Hopefully, I'll able to get some rest here at the hotel when we come back tomorrow night.  Just pray with me that all will go well.:)

So grateful once again that God knows my name and where I  am.:)

Love~Jamie

No comments: